How to Install Nextup Service Notification for Kodi
This add-on only works if you have a library setup on your Kodi device
The Nextup Notification add-on creates a popup notification at a specified time before the end of any content you are watching from your library. It checks what is playing and then checks episodes to see if there is a new episode available in your library. If an episode is available a popup appears allowing you to start watching the next episode immediately after the episode you are watching finishes.
- Allows the notification time to be adjusted (default 30 seconds before the end)
- The default action (Play/Do not Play) when nothing is pressed can be configured
- The number of episodes played in a row with no intervention to bring up the still watching window can be adjusted
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from Repository
- Select Kodi Add-On Repository
- Select Services
- Select Nextup Service Notification
- Select Install
- Wait for add-on enabled notification
Nextup Service Notification is now installed and can be accessed via SYSTEM > Add-Ons > My Add-Ons > Services > Nextup Service Notification from your home screen.